Thursday, February 4, 2010

I get the news I need on the weather report






nobody's taking care of me anymore.

and someone has promised to take care of my sister forever.

I get these news simultaneously. Literally on the phone with wombmate while being told the other via textmessage, the inevitable I suppose. How long can you lay around like a slug-human before someone gets upset that their shoes are all sticky?

It gets really tough in that house. like everyone is just everywhere. And I'm upset and lazy and depressed and I'm supposed to change. But I don't know how until the circumstances change.

I never wanted to live with Chris. I wanted to live with Reese, that's what I thought I was being "asked" into. Chris just had no one to live with and by the end of the lease jumped on our bandwagon in some sense.

I really love my house. I don't want to leave.

Listen to this song Ryan Adams wrote to Parker Posey about Christmas. It'll make you (or just me) cry.




Is it so terrible that I had to run away and find a peaceful place. Suprisingly, here at 5927. I wanted becca so badly to be here to talk to but she was sinusy.

I was trying to give space and do the right thing and all i've gotten is bad. rotten. and all i want to do is fix. fix. fix. better. better.

I wish you were here with me now, it's christmas time.
But its summertime, summertime, summertime.

No comments:

Post a Comment