Sunday, February 21, 2010

Uh-Oh..Reese and I started watching The Wire: Season 1 On Demand, because we have HBO/Cinemax.

I like that every 6 or so months they start an HBO show from season 1 and run it all the way through. Band of Brothers is on, The wire, etc. Sex and the city is alwayson and keeps rotating seasons.

It's nice though cause I've always wanted to watch The Wire but didn't want to start mid or last season. Now I know it will be on and I can watch at my convenience.

Oh yeah, I think I'm moving back home fall 2010 or spring. I missed gmu's deadline but can go to nvcc in fairfax or jsarge here in richmond till the time comes.

Did lots of leaf pickup today with Reese. He picked up all the poop that appeared in backyard after snow melted. Front steps and landscape look good and clean and trimmed. Cleaned out vacuum and did that inside. Gave copper a bath, brush, and grinch paw trim.

1 comment:

  1. i hear the wire is so freaking good. its definitely on my long list of shows to watch sometime. have you seen dexter??

    ReplyDelete